The page properties defines how the page is formatted. The properties are
stored in a style sheet, that can be reused in other templates.
- The name of the page style used in this report. This name can be
overwritten to create a copy of this report that is listed under the page
styles. The new name must not begin with a '*'.
- Paper Size:
The paper size to use
for the report. There are 3 default paper sizes available: A4, A5, Letter.
Select Custom to create a new custom paper size.
- The orientation of the page. Landscape or Portrait.
- Top/Bottom/LeftRight Margin
- The page margins. The top and bottom margins are the distance to the page
- Integer/Float/Date Format
- The default format for numbers. It can be overidden in cells and views.
This is a Java formatting string. Number/Date Formatting
The property sheet for a page style also shows the text properties that are
used as default for the page. Text Properties